It is amazing to see how the fashion industry is changing rapidly and creating new trends. What is in style this season will be in style in a year or two.
but some clothing styles are so versatile, elegant and elegant that they remain fashionable and practically unchanged for decades.
Today we decided to review the most unforgettable dresses that have shaped the course of haute couture in recent decades.
16. Marilyn Monroe (The Seventh Year Itch, 1955)
15. Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman, 1990)
13. Audrey Hepburn (Sabrina, 1954)
12. Grace Kelly (To Catch a Thief, 1955)
11. Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, 1961)
10.Elizabeth Taylor (Cleopatra, 1963)
9. Elizabeth of Bavaria (Sisi)
8. Michelle Pfeiffer (Scarface, 1983)
7. Diana Princess of Wales
6. Kate Winslet (Titanic, 1997)
5. Coco Chanel’s little black dress
3. Monica Bellucci (The Brothers Grimm, 2005)
2. Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City, 1998)
1. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Preview Photo Credit Source: REX/Shutterstock / Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock /
Local box office (HBO)
preview photo credit CHARBONNEAU / EIB/REX/Shutterstock